High Power, Dual Contact Induction Welders
With ever-increasing energy costs worldwide, many tube and pipe producers have elected to install Thermatool CFD series dual mode induction / contact series welders. For welding in contact mode alone, Thermatool CFC series contact welders are particularly suited for I-Beam or Spiral Fin-Tube production.
Both series offer all the benefits of CFI technology, in addition to the following:
- Offers two welding processes in one single, solid-state unit
- Satisfies demanding API pipe specifications when in induction mode
- Achieves significant weld power cost savings when in contact mode
- Delivers highest operating efficiency with contacts when welding HSS (Hollow Structural Sections) as used in building and ship construction.
- Offers quick-change capability between induction /contact modes via a selector switch at the mill operator’s console. Induction Coil /Contact modules simplify and speed up changeover times.
High Power, Dual Contact/Induction Welder Specifications:
Standard Power Ratings: 600 - 1800 kW @ 150 - 400 kHz
Request more information from a Thermatool Sales Professional
Leading Manufacturers of Melting, Thermal Processing and Production Systems for the Metals and Materials Industry Worldwide.